Rotaract District 7620
Rotary Club Partner
Rotaract clubs bring together people ages 18-30 to exchange ideas with leaders in the community, develop leadership and professional skills, and have fun through service. In communities worldwide, Rotary and Rotaract members work side by side to take action through service.
District 7620 Clubs
District 7620 has 11 active Rotaract Clubs in Washington D.C. and Central Maryland. Our 3 community-based and 8 university-based clubs are:
- Rotaract Club of American University
- Rotaract Club of Annapolis
- Rotaract Club of George Washington University
- Rotaract Club of Georgetown University
- Rotaract Club of Hood College
- Rotaract Club of Howard County
- Rotaract Club of Howard University
- Rotaract Club of Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Rotaract Club of University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC)
- Rotaract Club of University of Maryland College Park (UMCP)
- Rotaract Club of Washington, D.C.
District 7620 Leadership
The District Rotaract team is comprised of leaders from across the District. They are committed to helping support their fellow Rotaractors and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. The team members are:
- District Rotaract Representative (DRR) - Ugonna Ezeanya (Charter Member & Past President, Rotaract Club of Howard University)
- Assistant District Rotaract Representative (ADRR) - Madeleine Blunt (Rotaract Club of Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health)
- Immediate Past District Rotaract Representative - Alexander Tu (Rotaract Club of Washington DC)
- Secretary - Taylor Kimble (Rotaract Club of Howard County)
- Director of Professional Development - Michelle Ramos (Rotaract Club of Washington DC)
The District Rotaract Chair is Monique Toussaint, Former Historian of the Rotaract Club of Washington DC and Past President and Youth Services Chair of the Rotary Club of Dupont Circle. She can be reached at email@example.com.
Stay connected by following us on social media.
For additional information about Rotaract, please visit the following: